- 1 What is a Vacuum Cleaner?
- 2 Importance Of Vacuum Cleaner:
- 3 How To Clean And Maintain Your Vacuum Cleaner?
- 3.1 Step 1: Unplug before performing any maintenance:
- 3.2 Step 2: Clean Filter:
- 3.3 Step 3: Clean vacuum canister:
- 3.4 Step 4: Clean Beater Bar:
- 3.5 Step 5: Clean Vacuum Attachments:
- 3.6 Step 6: Storage:
- 3.7 Step 7: Check For Wear And Tear:
- 3.8 Step 8: Replace Or Repair Damaged Parts:
- 3.9 Step 9: Read The Manual Properly:
- 3.10 Step 10: See A Professional:
- 4 Key Steps:
- 5 Conclusion:
What is a Vacuum Cleaner?
Vacuum Cleaner is an electric device that pulls up dust and small particle from floor and carpet. In the present world, the demand for Vacuum Cleaner increased day by day. If properly take care of Vacuum Cleaner that can be used a long time. To keep home dust free and hygienic the importance of Vacuum Cleaner is essential. Here we focus how to clean and maintain your vacuum cleaner.
Importance Of Vacuum Cleaner:
- Vacuum cleaners keep your home dirt, dust, pet hair free.
- It is very easy to clean the floor through a Vacuum Cleaner.
- Dust which stuck in vacuum cleaner is a very easy task to clean up.
- There are some vacuum cleaner that can be washed and shampoo your carpet through is internal tools that can be kept your floor hygienic.
- Removes all types of allergy from polluted air.
- It is very easy to install a Vacuum Cleaner. After install move it on the floor where you can clean. Less effort and energy to handle the vacuum cleaner.
- Vacuum Cleaner is a low-cost tool and very easy to operate.
- The robotic vacuum cleaner can be cleaned your home if you do not control, even if you not stay at home.
- Vacuum cleaners capable to clean your home within tens of minutes which takes approximately hours if manually clean.
- Electricity bill is not too much if you use vacuum cleaner.
- Vacuum Cleaner removes pet hair and bad odors from carpet.
How To Clean And Maintain Your Vacuum Cleaner?
A vacuum cleaner is a very important thing for cleaning dirt. Vacuum cleaner collects dust dirt in the chamber, so the inside parts are dirty quickly. If the inner part is not cleaned quickly vacuum cleaner will be damaged. Many think It is a very difficult task to clean it but actually, it is very easy to clean a vacuum cleaner. If you don’t know how to clean vacuum you don’t need a specialist for cleaning vacuum. Some simple tools and approximate 15 minutes need to clean your vacuum like a new vacuum cleaner. By following rules step by step it will easy to clean vacuum smoothly and effectively.
Before Start these rules must follow:
- Place where clean vacuum this area must an open and well-ventilated.
- Be sure vacuum in unplugged.
- Follow cleaning manual(If you can’t able the direction of manual you search online )
What you need:
- water source
- Dish soap
- A cleaning toothbrush
- Microfiber cloth
- Old Pair of scissors or seam ripper
- Garbage bag
- Rubber gloves to protect your hands
Step 1: Unplug before performing any maintenance:
Check carefully before opening your vacuum cleaner. If vacuum cleaner starts unexpectedly when at your working time it will injure you. So be sure about your vacuum is unplugged.
Step 2: Clean Filter:
For getting better service from vacuum proper clean couple filters are more important. Because all types of nasty dust and allergy particles prevent filter.
Almost all types of vacuums have washable filters. If not stay washable filter, this can be replaced. If you can wash your filter, after separate filter from vacuum take of dirt and sink filter in cool water.
Finishing washlet dry filter 24 hours.
Step 3: Clean vacuum canister:
If the vacuum cleaner uses a bag change it as soon as it becomes full. If you clean when the bag is full of dust, the vacuum cleaner will be damaged because overloaded dust protests internal part that decreases operate power. For cleaning canister first remove it and empty it over a garbage bag. Then separate the canister part from the larger component. After separate two-part wash warm soapy water and use a scrub brush to clean it.
For deep clean use cleaning toothbrush of the canister. After this use dry microfiber cloth. Wash internal part be carefully and let dry 24 hours. Be sure moisture cannot enter inside the vacuum. If any stuck stay in front of canister then compressed air can be used.
Step 4: Clean Beater Bar:
A huge amount of dust, hair, and debris deposit beater bar. For this reason, it will be difficult for bristles pulling dirt out of the carpet. To remove this problem trimming hair and other things pair of scissors, be careful about not cutting bristles. After a cut of hair pull out dirt from it and clean remaining dirt with a toothbrush.
Step 5: Clean Vacuum Attachments:
This process is easier than any process. First, take a bucket with warm water. In this bucket take dish soap with a teaspoon and drop vacuum in this water. After this take a toothbrush for cleaning hair stuck in front of vacuum.
Finishing this, let dry vacuum 24 hours. This cleaning method should be better if do every three months. If anyone follows this process, the vacuum cleaner will give better service.
Step 6: Storage:
Vacuum cleaner like other electric appliances has to be cared for. A vacuum cleaner should be kept right temperature, otherwise, it will be damaged quickly. If you do not keep the right temperature, then it’s machinery and other tools will be damage, Prematurely. So Vacuum cleaner cannot be placed anywhere that place is wet or too dry.
Step 7: Check For Wear And Tear:
Vacuum cleaner, like any other device, is old with time. Over time, the vacuum cleaner and dry.it’s equipment becomes ineffective. Therefore,to improve efficiency vacuum cleaner should be repaired right time. Contact with a professional electrician if necessary.
Step 8: Replace Or Repair Damaged Parts:
Repair equipment of vacuum cleaner so that you get better service right time.
Step 9: Read The Manual Properly:
There is a proper guideline in the manual. Good instruction can be found if the manual read with attention. People do not want to read the manual because of laziness. The guidance of every vacuum cleaner is different and no direction does not match any direction. So the manual plays a very important role in learning.
Step 10: See A Professional:
After reading manual, if you face any kind of problem you can contact professional. Who can be solved your problem carefully?
- Remove your vacuum cleaner bag.
- Make sure the floor head is not clogged with debris.
- Replace or clean the vacuum filter.
Valuable of Vacuum cleaner is more important at every home. Vacuum cleaner capable to remove dust and all types of small particles from the floor and keep floor risk free from allergy.