Laminate Flooring is a naturally durable, attractive floor. Here, we’re going to discuss how to care for your laminate floor and how to keep the laminate floor looking great for years to come. The main thing you should remember Laminate floors need to be cleaned regularly. Like other floors, general cleaning with a dry mop should be done regularly. Here we discuss laminate floor cleaning solution with four cleaning Procedures.
- Normal Floor Clean
- Clean With Warm Water
- Use Vinegar with Water
- Use baby Shampoo
- How Remove Stains
- 1 Cleaning Procedure 1
- 2 Cleaning Procedure 2
- 3 Cleaning Procedure 3
- 4 Cleaning Procedure 4
- 5 Cleaning Procedure 5
- 6 SOME IMPORTANT ARTICLES OUR READERS LOVE
Cleaning Procedure 1
Routine Clean With Vacuum Cleaner
Try to keep always the clean floor. Routine and regular clean give effective result for this. Sweep regular dust, dirt and all kind of small particles. Excess dust, dirt, pet hair cause scratching of the floor surface.If sweep not possible then use the vacuum cleaner. Stiff brush, not suitable for sweep floor, use smooth brush clean floor. The stiff brush may create scratches on the surface. So use a brush which specially made for the laminate floor.
Remove stains fast:
Removing any kind of stain use soft cloth or sponge with floor cleaner. Try not to use water cause it’s damage protective wear of surface. Mop excess water with a soft towel. Before clean spills wet your sponge or rag cause it makes your work easy. Ensure before the clean affected area gets dry.
Mop Floor Centenary:
Don’t use a steam cleaner for floor clean. Steam clean harm your surface cause laminate floor not strong like normal floor. For the deep clean mop floor with floor cleaner. Before mop remove dust with a vacuum. If anyone unable to clean the floor by professional home service cleaner this job done very easily.
Use Well branded Floor Cleaner:
Homemade mix cleaner best for cleaning a laminate floor. Vinegar or detergent is useful for cleaning a laminate floor. If you want to use floor cleaner try to use a commercial product labeled. Before using the product read the label and use correctly. Which product promise to create a shiny surface avoid this product cause this damage surface.
Cleaning Procedure 2
Take Full Bucket Of Hot Water
Hot water considers valuable floor cleaner. Hot water refers not smoking hot water it’s slightly warm. The laminate floor going to be dirty early for this reason if using hot water right time floor will clean lightly. Hot water creative does not spot on the floor surface for this reason hot water cleaner going popular cleaning method.
Apply solution By Spray:
Apply vinegar solution with spray. Wipe vinegar solution off immediately after application. Do not spray the solution at once. The area of the solution not more than 30cm at once.
Immediately Wipe Solution:
After spraying vinegar solution immediately wipe the area with a damp sponge or soft cloth. Not use which cloth abrasive. Be sure cloth wring before the mopped floor.
Start moving from the center to our area. The method should avoid the working period start work from the exterior of the room to the center because sometimes we need to walk across the newly-cleaned floor as it dries in order to leave the room. The area which badly wet re-soak and dry two times at first.
Let Dry Area:
Soak up area with a soft cloth if a large amount of water left, if the amount of water small lets dry floor air.
Cleaning Procedure 3
Make a solution and apply vinegar with water
Take 1/4 cup (60 ml) white vinegar (940 to 1000 ml) spray bottle and Water. Shake the solution well to combine. When the stain or other dirty thing creates on laminate floor vinegar becomes useful to remove the spot. Vinegar becomes a strong cleaner when combining with water. 1/3 cup (80 ml) vinegar with 3 squirts dish detergent and 1 gallon (4 liters) of warm water used as a floor cleaner.
Spray Vinegar On Floor:
Spray vinegar solution laminate floor so that dirt floor can easily clean. Wipe vinegar solution off immediately after application. Do not spray the solution at once. The area of the solution not more than 30cm at once.
Mop Solution with Wet cloth:
After spray solution mop immediately wet floor with soft cloth otherwise floor will damage soon. let dry floor when the mope process is done.
Cleaning Procedure 4
Take Full Bucket Of Hot Water
- Pour 1 gallon (4 Liters) of warm water. warm water refers not smoking warm water it’s slightly warm. warm water creative did not spot on the floor surface for this reason hot water cleaner going popular cleaning method.
- Mix Baby Shampoo With Hot Water:
- Mix 2 Tbsp of baby shampoo with warm water. Baby shampoo is smooth than adult shampoo. For this reason baby shampoo enough suitable floor laminate floor cleaning purpose. Not use any other normal shampoo.
Immediately Mop Sope:
After do work immediately mop a soapy solution. Start moving from the center to our area. The method should avoid the working period start work from the exterior of the room to the center because sometimes we need to walk across the newly-cleaned floor as it dries in order to leave the room. Excess water cause decay of the laminate floor. Be careful during the mopping period.
Let Dry Area:
Soak up wet area with a damp cloth. Let dry area 24 hours if needed.
Cleaning Procedure 5
Use Window cleaner:
If the blood stain creates on floor surface spray window cleaner on the stain. Wipe the area with soft wet cloth or sponge. Not use a stiff brush or abrasive cloth. Stain removal much depends on time step because as early start work remove spot it easy to remove the spot.
Chewing Gum removal:
Take a plastic knife to pick out Chewing Gum and rub off spot with a wet cloth. If use mineral spirits use with damp cloth results will give better. Avoid using any metal substance for removing chewing gum.
Remove Different Type Of Stains:
Removing nail polish stains use nail polish remover and wipe the stain with the cloth. Mineral spirits are useful for removing different types of stains like soda, wine, etc. Heel marks common stain on laminate floor, use pencil eraser over marks until remove the stain.
Common Mistakes Cleaning Laminate Floor:
- Don’t Use water –Pouring a bucket of water over the laminate floor, not a good idea.
- Don’t use cleaning products that are not safe and/or specifically designed for laminate floor cleaning – Avoid chemicals, bleach, and soap-based detergents those badly damage your laminate
- Aware by using inappropriate cleaning equipment – Avoid inadequate cleaning products which may cause permanent damage floors.
SOME IMPORTANT ARTICLES OUR READERS LOVE
- Top 10 Commercial Vacuums Reviews 2020 | Ultimate Guide
- Best Handheld Vacuum For Pet Hair Reviews 2020
- The Best Vacuum for Long Hair Removal | 2020 Buyers Guide
- Top 10 Best Vacuums For Stairs Reviews 2020 | You Should Know Before Buying
- Best Wet Vacuum For Pet Urine 2020
- 5 Best Vacuums for Laminate Floors in 2020– Comparison & Reviews
- The Best Vacuums for Concrete Floors 2020
- Best vacuum for long pet hair 2020
- Best Vacuum Cleaner Hardwood Floors
- Best Hardwood Floor Stick Vacuum 2020
- Best Vacuum Cleaner 2020
- Top 10 Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Brooms For Wood Floors
- Best Vacuum Cleaner With Pets
- Best Air Purifier Smokers 2020
- Best Indoor Slippers For Hardwood Floors
- Best Carpet Cleaner With Pets
- Best Vacuums For Carpet And Hardwood Floors 2020
- Best Bissell Vacuum Cleaner 2020
- Best Cleaner For Laminate Wood Floor 2020
- Best Vacuums For Dust Mites
- Best Cleaner For Car Leather Seats 2020
- Best Dog Urine Odor Remover
- Top 20 Best Dustbuster Reviews 2020
- Best Leaf Blowers Cordless 2020
- Best Professional Vacuum 2020
- Best Shower Cleaner For Tile Floor
- Best Vacuum For Pet Hair 2020
- Best wet dry vacuum 2020
- Bissell spotbot pet handsfree spot and stain portable deep cleaner
- Roidmi X20 NEX – Best Cordless Vacuum
- Hoover ONEPWR Blade MAX Cordless Stick Vacuum BH53350
- Shark Navigator NV360 Reviews
- Vapamore mr-1000 commercial steam cleaning system
- Best Organic Natural Dishwasher Detergent 2020
- Best Pool Vacuum Above Ground 2020
- Best Vacuum For Carpet And Tile Floor 2020
- Best Stain Remover For Carpet 2020
- Best Vacuum For Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors
- Best Spot Cleaners For Carpet 2020
- Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Carpet Cleaner 2085
- Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner Reviews
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
- Best food for mouse trap
- Top 10 Best Robot Vacuum For pet Hair And Carpet
- Top 10 Best Steam Cleaner for Walls
- Vacuum Leak Symptoms
- How to Clean Upholstery with a Steam Cleaner
- Teach Your Pet Not to be Scared of the Vacuum Cleaner
- How To Control Pests At Home
- How To Control Pest With Vacuum
- Best Way To Clean House Siding
- Fas Way To Clean House
- Deep Clean House Tips Ultimate Guide
- How To Make Rubber Floor Mats Shine
- Best Way To Clean Weathertech Floor Mats
- How Clean Bamboo Floors
- How To Clean Stone Floors
- How To Clean A Garage Floor Before Painting
- How To Clean Polyurethane Floors
- How Clean Tile Floors With Vinegar
- What To Use To Clean Ceramic Floor Tile
- What Color Makes A Small Room Look Bigger
- Colors That Make You Happy And Energetic
- How To Clean Wood Kitchen Cabinets Of Grease
- How To Keep Clean Kitchen – Daily Habits For Clean Kitchen
- How To Deep Clean Your Room Fast Ultimate Cleaning Tips
- Decorate study room ideas
- How To Clean An Air Purifier Filter Ultimate Guide
- Best Safe Cleaners List In Home With Cats
- Benefits Of Air Purifier In Bedroom
- How To Clean Matte Finish Hardwood Floors
- Best mopping technique Ultimate guide
- Things to consider when buying vacuum cleaner
- Benefit of handheld vacuum
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Vacuum Cleaner
- How To Vacuum Carpet With Dyson
- How To Vacuum Your Car
- Some Effective tricks to Keep Yours Hardwood Floors Looking Good!
- Some suggestions for the best vacuum cleaners for stairs?
- What is the best way to clean stairs?
- What model of a vacuum cleaner would be best for cleaning up long hair?
- Which is the best commercial vacuum cleaner 2020
- Which is the best pet hair removal vacuum 2020?