Keep vinyl plank floors clean and shiny perfect vacuum selection most important. Vinyl plank floors more sensitive than the normal floor so they need special care. Perfect vacuum selection makes cleaning tasks fast and enjoyable. If you want to buy the best vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors, then we hope this article perfect for you.
Here we discuss the best vacuum for vinyl floors that will help you select perfect vacuum. Vinyl floors are 100% synthetic and water-proof. So never scrub best vinly flooring with water solution.
- 1 Quick Look: Our top vacuum for vinyl plank floors (Comparison Table)
- 2 At A Glance: 10 Best vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors Reviews
- 2.1 1. Best Choice: Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner
- 2.2 2. Best Budget: Shark Flex DuoClean Ultra-Light Upright Corded Vacuum
- 2.3 3. Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 2.4 4. Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner
- 2.5 5. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum
- 2.6 6. Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner
- 2.7 7.BISSELL Crosswave
- 2.8 8.Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 2.9 9. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1700Pa Strong Suction
- 2.10 10. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Fully Upgraded
- 3 Conclusion:
- 4 Related question [FAQs]
Quick Look: Our top vacuum for vinyl plank floors (Comparison Table)
At A Glance: 10 Best vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors Reviews
1. Best Choice: Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner
Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner “V” shaped foot easily clean both small and large debris from vinyl floor. Powerful suction and rubber squeegees suck up pet hair and dirt from the floor surfaces without scratching vinyl floor. Best vinyl floor vacuum cleaner easily clean corner zones of the floor and clean hard-to-reach area. My friend recommend this vacuum for pet lovers and busy person. Bissell® crosswave® all-in-one multi-surface wet dry vac lightweight design, versatile not need enough space for storage. This best brushless vacuum quickly clean whole home within few minutes and easy to empty dirt cup.
- Cleaning Path Width: 11.35 inches and easily clean large dirt.
- Cord length 20 feet.
- Power rating more than 5 amps.
- “V” foot perfectly clean vinyl floor.
- Powerful suction removes pet hair perfectly.
- Best for cleaning low profile area.
- Long hose help to clean large area without unplugging the vacuum.
- Large dirt cup and easy to empty dirt cup.
- Not suitable for rugs.
2. Best Budget: Shark Flex DuoClean Ultra-Light Upright Corded Vacuum
This upright vacuum clean whole house, carpet and hard floor with DuoClean technology. Shark vacuum for tile floors is perfect because it’s multiflex technology easily reaches under furniture and low profile area. This best vacuum for vinyl floors and pet hair become epic for it’s bend/fold function. You can store this best vinyl planks vacuum at any space and can fold freestanding mode. Shark® rocket® with duoclean® technology perfect vacuum for removing pet hair from carpet, upholstery, and doormats. Most of the vacuum vinyl floor anti-allergen filter traps 99.9% of dust and allergens particles from the air and keeps home allergy-free. This best vacuum for luxury vinyl floors has two in one cleaning tools that make this vacuum extraordinary. Stiff bristle brush used for cleaning carpet , rugs, and doormats. This best vacuum and mop combo soft bristle brush used for cleaning the hard floor and all types of floor.
- Power cord length 30 feet.
- Weight only 9.8 pounds.
- Made of the lithium-ion battery.
- Large dirt capacity 0.4
- Made with duo clean technology.
- Powerful suction and never fade suction.
- Long power cord.
- Lightweight design and easy to maneuver.
- Traps 99% allergy from the air.
- Perfectly clean up pet hair.
- Small dirt cup.
3. Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Upright vacuum cleaner removes both small and large debris from the surface and keep your floor ultimate clean. It’s the best vacuum for vinyl planks and made with lightweight design, easy to move up and clean stairs perfectly. Hoover spinscrub 50 cleaning solution expert to clean up low profile area and under furniture area. Some customers review the best vacuum for vinyl floors and carpet that help to keep your carpet clean with less effort. 25 Foot long Cord makes cleaning tasks easy and fast. This best cordless vacuum for luxury vinyl floors traps 99% allergy particles from air and able to pick up 0.3 microns particle. HEPA filter indicates when need to replace. This best vinyl floor cleaner machine crevice tool helps to clean hard to reach areas with no hassle.
- Upright and bagless vacuum.
- Weight 16.5 pounds.
- Power cord length 25 feet.
- The filtration system is HEPA.
- Powerful suction.
- Long power cord covers a large area.
- Easy to store and maneuver.
- Expert cleaning hard to reach area.
- Dirt bin small.
4. Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner
Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner promise cleaning task quick, easy and effective. This best floor cleaner for vinyl floors remove allergy particle and bad odor from carpet, rugs and hard floor. You will get better cleaning results with less effort using this best mop for vinyl wood floors. This best vacuum for vinyl floors and carpet gently removes grime from your floor with minimum noise, also safe for your kids and pets. After using this best stick vacuum for vinyl plank floors not need scrubbing your floors fo removing dirt from the floor surface. Remove all types of visible dirt from the carpet surface perfectly. This best vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors LED light find out invisible dirt from the surface.
- The LED light helps to find small dirt.
- Able to 1000 scrubs per minute.
- Power cord length 25 feet.
- Microfiber pads are Washable.
- Not better for upholstery.
5. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum
Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum 3 in 1 versatility, easily transform into handheld vacuum. Suitable for cleaning stairs, upholstery and windows. Best vacuum cleaner for luxury vinyl floors so that you can use for all cleaning purpose. This best wet vacuum for hardwood floors swivel steering system makes this vacuum extraordinary and unique. This best vacuum for vinyl wood floors, power cord lenth 18 feet that clean wall to ceiling surface. Expert cleaning Hard floors, area carpet, low pile area without any hassle. Keep floor safe use best rated vinyl flooring vacuum. Crevice tool easily clean up car seat, ceiling and hard to reach areas.
- Weigh only 3.2 lbs.
- Motor Wattage power 240 W.
- Dust cup capacity 0.55 L.
- Cord length 18 ft.
- Cleaning path 9.5 inches.
- Strong suction power.
- Lightweight design and easy to storage.
- Expert cleaning multi-surface floor.
- Extraordinary performance for vinyl plank floors.
- Easy to use and maneuver.
- The cord length is short.
6. Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner
Ultimate hard floor cleaner wash and scrub floor at a time. Mop floor gently and remove dirt from wood, vinyl, tile and grout. Best cleaner for vinyl floors and it’s made with Dual tank technology so that easy to fill and empty dirt tank. Also best mop for vinyl floors, brush and wash surafce with solution and dry surface if any excess water remain. Remove tough stain without any hassle and clean high traffic area with cleaning solution. Easy to clean, remove brush and nozzle. Control the vacuum with fingertip, apply extra detergent if have any tough stain. It’s the perfect vacuum for best lvt flooring and also best cleaner for vinyl plank flooring.
- Weight 23 pounds.
- Patented 360° counter- rotating.
- Clean water capacity 1.5 quarts.
- Dirty water capacity 1.5 quarts.
- Fingertip control.
- 2-year warranty.
- Made with dual tank technology.
- Clean surface using wash & dry mode selector.
- Wash and scrub floor.
- Keep separate clean and dirty water.
- Control solution amount with fingertip.
- Not for commercial use.
BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner is the best mop for vinyl plank floors. Vacuums And washes your bare floor at a time. Microfiber and nylon brush mop vinyl floor and pick upfine dust from surafce. It’s the best vacuum for engineered hardwood floors and perfect choice for best vinyl flooring. Keep separate dirty and clean water during the cleaning period. Smart touch control, so that you can control brush while cleaning carpet and vinyl floor. That’s why it’s the best vinyl plank flooring vacuum.
8.Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
9. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1700Pa Strong Suction
10. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Fully Upgraded
The best lightweight vacuum for carpet makes your cleaning task easy and effective. We hope our top recommended product help you choose the best vacuum for the hard floor. Happy vinyl plank floor cleaning!!
Related question [FAQs]
1. What is the best vacuum for vinyl plank floors?
Answer: The best vinyl plank floor cleaner:
- Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner
- Shark Flex DuoClean Ultra-Light Upright Corded Vacuum
- Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner
- Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum
- Shark navigator plus 2x capacity more than traditional shark vacuum
2. Can you vacuum luxury vinyl plank flooring?
Vinyl plank floor more sensitive than the normal floor, so it needs special vacuum for cleaning the vinyl plank floor. The traditional best wet mop for vinyl floors may scratch on vinyl plank floor so that choose the perfect vacuum for cleaning the vinyl plank floor.
3. What is the best way to clean vinyl plank flooring?
Apple cider vinegar removes grime and dirt easily from the vinyl plank floor. Take cup of cider vinegar with a gallon of hot water, mix them properly then take damp cloth to rinse the best lvp floor. It’s the best cleaner for vinyl plank floors you can make at home.
4. How to clean lifeproof vinyl flooring?
Answer: Lifeproof vinyl flooring require routine cleaning, that keep the floor more glossy. Make your lifeproof vinyl flooring cleaning task easy we discuss two cleaning tips. How to clean lifeproof flooring? This question answer also below.
Everyday cleaning keep floor long life durability. Use vacuum suck fine dust, dirt from the surface. Before use vacuum remove large dirt like paper, household messy. Fine dust slowly damage the surface that not visible at the first time but after certain time they will damage large area. Keep the floor new look, vacuum and sweep floor every day.
Deep cleaning enhance floor beauty and keep floor hygienic. Before deep cleaning Google search which product best for you. Some cleaning product may harm the floor surface so be aware about that. Avoid steam cleaning that permanent damage floor. Not soak the floor with water and never flooding or standing water. Prepare a cleaning solution with warm water and dish soap. Take full bucket of water and mop away your floor. If find any tough stain mop again this area. If you have any question about how to clean lifeproof vinyl plank flooring, follow previous cleaning tricks.
5. Can you use a steam mop on vinyl plank flooring?
Answer: Steam mop damage vinyl plank flooring, steam loose vinyl floor glue. That decrease floor lifetime and dull floor color. Not only steam mop but also hot water damage the vinyl plank floor. For deep cleaning use mild warm water with microfiber mop. Some users common question can you steam clean vinyl plank flooring? Answer is given first this discussion.
6. How to clean vinyl plank floors?
Answer: Some users seem plain water and damp mop is the best cleaner for the vinyl floor. Below we share vinyl plank floor cleaning tips:
- Use vacuum and dry mop before wet mop or deep cleaning vinyl floor. Dry mop remove loose dirt, dust, and the small particle from floor surface. Fine dust slowly damage the surface and decay floor lifespan. Clean every edge, under furniture, and low profile area. If you have question on how to clean plank vinyl flooring follow this cleaning tips.
- Apple cider vinegar is the best vinyl plank floor cleaner. It’s acidity remove all types of grime from the floor. Make cleaning solution with apple cider vinegar and mild warm water. Keep floor hygienic use dish soap, mix this solution with the mop. For high traffic area first time mop floor with dish soap and water, second time mop floor with water and vinegar.
- Remove stubborn scuffs using jojoba oil on a towel. After removing scuffs mop the floor with vinegar and mild warm water.
- Remove juice, mustard, ketchup, tomato sauce stains use baking soda and water paste. Apply the paste on the stain area, wait few minutes and then wipe the floor.
- Use rubbing alcohol to remove lipstick, hair dye, and ink stains. Try not to use harsh chemical on the vinyl floor because it’s may damage the floor.
7. What is the best cleaner for vinyl plank flooring?
Answer: Apple cider vinegar is the best cleaner for vinyl plank flooring. Take one-gallon mild warm water and few drops Apple cider vinegar. Use damp mop for cleaning vinyl plank floor, for deep cleaning add dish soap with this solution. Some users common question what is the best cleaner for vinyl floors? Or What cleaner is good for vinyl laminate flooring? Use this above cleaning solution for vinyl floors.
8. Which is the best vinyl flooring?
Answer: Best vinyl flooring brands:
- Shaw is the overall vinyl floor.
- COREtec is the runner-upvinyl floor.
- Shaw Floorte Plus is durable vinyl floor.
- Armstrong Vivero is commercial lvp floor.
- Home Decorators Collection is cheap lvp floor.
- Cali Bamboo strong and well known vinyl floor.
9. What are the easiest floor vacuums to use?
Answer: The easiest floor vacuums to use:
- Shark Flex DuoClean Ultra-Light Corded Vacuum
- Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Shark Sonic Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner
- Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Stick Vacuum
- Shark navigator vacuum
10. How to make vinyl plank floors shine?
Answer: Make vinyl plank floors shine prepare a magical solution with few drops of baby oil, vinegar, and water. Mix the solution with the mop and apply gently all over the floor. Remove stubborn scuffs use jojoba oil on the towel, wipe down the affected area if scuff not remove rub the area again the same process. For deep cleaning floor use vinegar and mild warm plain water.