A janitor knows how hard it is to maintain a clean commercial space. So, whether you are running a restaurant or hotel, or even you are living in a house you need the best commercial vacuum I believe. As commercial spaces are huge and need to be cleaned every day and every time. Just a normal and light vacuum cannot clean properly.
- 1 So here are the things you need to consider before buying commercial vacuum:
- 2 Quick Look: Top Commercial Vacuum (Comparison Table)
- 3 At A Glance: 10 Best Commercial Vacuum (Reviews)
- 3.1 1. Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 3.2 2. Sanitaire SC3683B Commercial Canister Vacuum, Red
- 3.3 3. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum
- 3.4 4. Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools
- 3.5 5. Hoover Commercial Bagged Upright Vacuum
- 3.6 6. PortaPower Lightweight CH30000
- 3.7 7. Atrix – Backpack Vacuum Corded 8 Quart
- 3.8 8. Oreck Commercial Upright Vacuum, Model – U2000R1
- 3.9 9. ProTeam ProForce Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 3.10 10. Panasonic Vacuum Cleaner Upright
- 4 What is the difference between Commercial vacuums and household vacuums?
- 5 What to look for in your ideal commercial vacuum?
So here are the things you need to consider before buying commercial vacuum:
Normally, in the bag of your vacuum, dust is stored. So before buying it’s important to check out that the bag has enough capacity to store the dust.
We use vacuum for comfortable, right? So, you will agree with me that height is one of the important things before buying your vacuum.
It’s less important having a cord in a vacuum when you’re using this at your home. On the other hand, It’s an important issue when you’re going to use for commercial purpose. Between 25’ to 40’ is the standard size for a commercial vacuum.
The large the hose diameter, faster your work will be done. 11/2” to 2” is the average size of a hose diameter. So before buying an industrial vacuum cleaner, Think about these features.
Quick Look: Top Commercial Vacuum (Comparison Table)
At A Glance: 10 Best Commercial Vacuum (Reviews)
1. Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is an industrial base vacuum that has all the expectations you expect from an Oreck. It reaches every corner and baseboards and suits very easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be utilized on all kinds of surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate, and tile with no manual height adjustment.
- Keeps the power at a maximum as the bag
- Furniture-Friendly Design- It is Low-Profile Design lets you get in tight spots and under furniture.
- Side edge brushes-Most importantly, for effective cleaning in corners and along baseboards A Low-Profile Design will let you get in tight spots and under furniture.
- Are you worried about damage? Its non-marring bumpers Protect walls, baseboards, and furniture from damage.
- 1-year long commercial warranty as well as a 1-year on the belt.
- Special features-Corded, Bagged.
- Multi-Floor Cleaning with Micro sweep technology
- 35 Foot Cord Length.
- High-Speed Roller Brush.
- Side Edge Brushes.
- Disposable Top-Fill Inner Bag.
- It’s noisy.
- Faulty Zipper.
2. Sanitaire SC3683B Commercial Canister Vacuum, Red
It is powerful, effective, and reasonably priced. For a small inexpensive vacuum, it has great suction power you will have ever. It will be easy for you to operate, and to replace the paper bags. It will work best on hard floors as well as furniture. If you have a pet on your house than you will like its ability Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner. Works great on pet hair around your cat. It will work from bare floors and low-pile carpeting to above-the-floor cleaning, this multi-use canister is perfect I can assure you for all multi-surface cleaning jobs. So, Think about it.
- Lightweight HEPA-ready commercial canister vacuum is great for bare floors and hard surfaces
- Comes with a carpet cleaning attachment for low-pile carpet and area rugs
- For use on deeper pile carpets
- Includes two plastic wands to reach difficult cleaning locations, deluxe dusting brush crevice tool
- 2-years long commercial warranty.
- It’s lightweight.
- It has a disposable bag that needs to be changed and you will be amazed that it really works well.
- Powerful suction capability.
- Adjust on the hose so you can turn it down to dust shelves etc.
- It’s quite noisy but you can use ear-plugs to reduce the sound.s
- Cheap carrying strap.
- Get hot the body during use including the handle.
3. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum
Whether you are cleaning big areas or small, hard surfaces or carpet, high surfaces or low, this backpack vacuum absolutely saves your valuable time and effort. This Super Commercial CoachVac is one of the favorite choices among commercial cleaning professionals everywhere in the world. This is the ideal vacuum cleaner for vacuuming high square-footage areas like Universities, Students dormitory, Meeting halls, Large apartment, and convention centers. This powerful and high filtration unit comes with the Commercial Tool Kit and Telescoping Wand.
- LARGE CAPACITY – 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas for you.
- VERSATILE – Powerful motor is perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, and upholstery; maneuvers easily around desks, chairs, and equipment. Voltage: 120V. Fabolous.
- QUIET OPERATION – Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, but this vacuum is also one of the quietest in its class. Filtration: ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch total area.
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air.
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses; the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
- 3-years long
- It Includes Commercial Tool Kit and Telescoping Wand.
- It has Extra-long, 50-foot power cord.
- Multi-surface cleaning – wood, tiles, carpets etc.
- It is Loaded with accessories to clean floors, ceilings and everything in-between.
- One of the quietest commercial vacuums in its class you have ever seen.
- Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval – Gold Rating, It’s amazing.
- Lightweight – weighs only 11 lbs.
- It is not for pet hair.
- Vacuum blows out warm air at the bottom of it.
4. Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools
This upright commercial vacuum cleaner features high-impact molded plastic exterior, which is built for you to withstand the tough cleaning conditions of hotels, motels, resorts, residences, offices, schools, and more. The ProForce 1500XP is designed with commercial and residential cleaning professionals in mind. The high-performance dual motor creates wonderful suction for effective soil removal and improved indoor air quality. Without having to bend, you can clean easily different types of floors and under furniture with 15-inch wide, low-profile cleaning head. And there are four levels of filtration to trap dust and allergens. There are such things like pet hair, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Nothing to worry because of four levels Advanced filtration system with HEPA Media Filter, this ProTeam vacuum captures and contains 99.97% of allergens and asthma triggers 0.3 microns or larger to improve indoor air quality.
- MANEUVERABLE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature large, rubberized wheels that allow you for smooth movement over different floor surfaces to tackle bedrooms and bathrooms individually.
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter improves your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for your guests; certified Bronze by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING -Extraordinary for high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle the hard-to-reach areas like under the bed.
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Nothing to worry about losing suction again; ProTeam professional upright vacuum cleaners maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor.
- 3-year long warranty on parts, labor, motor, and molded body parts.
- No loss of suction, No awkward movement.
- Powerful dual-motor for better soil removal.
- Four level filtration to trap allergens.
- The hose is weak.
- Poor design.
5. Hoover Commercial Bagged Upright Vacuum
You are getting one of the best commercial vacuum in the industry to clean on every carpet with a 5-position height adjustment. You can cover easily corners, crevices, and baseboards with edge-cleaning bristles. And most important things is that the Extreme Recline Handle evens lets you quickly maneuver around tables, chairs, and beds so you increase productivity by limiting downtime. You will enjoy Hoover Patented WindTunnel Technology. And this vacuum has Commercial Quality Urethane Wheels. So can definitely say that is the Best Commercial Vacuum you will ever have.
- WindTunnel Technology – Where you will get three air channels to lift.
- Manually adjustable for multiplying carpets heights because there is 5 height position.
- It will save you from scratch your furniture because of Non – Marking Furniture Guard.
- Easily cleanable under tables, beds, and chairs by Extreme Recline Handle.
- Wheels are made of Commercial Quality by keeping in mind.
- 2 extension wands.
- upholstery tool.
- Advanced wind tunnel technology.
- 5 position manual height adjustment.
- Recyclable cloth bag.
- Protector for sensitive furniture from getting rid of scratch.
- One year warranty for commercial as well as two-year motor warranty.
- There is a warning message for cancer and reproductive.
- A little bit noisy.
- Body is made of plastic.
6. PortaPower Lightweight CH30000
If you want to keep your House and Commercial Space neat and clean, this, Hoover CH30000, Commercial Canister Vacuum for you. It is easy to use. It has versatility with cleaning. You will be able to clean down halls as well as around sharp corners very easily. This CH30000 vacuum can use both a recyclable commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag what you need. Cleaning stairways are one of the difficult jobs but by CH30000 you can easily vacuum. This reusable cloth bag and paper dust will enable you to switch and change between cleaning jobs.
- It is included with a reusable commercial cloth.
- 4 Amps motor.
- 33’ long power cord.
- Very helpful for the jobs that require forced air.
- Lightweight, which will raise your maneuverability with less fatigue.
- Don’t have move vast area for covering more.
- It’s easily attainable for all type of cleaning.
- Built-In Blower.
- Clean up hard places, upholsteries, even your vehicles.
- Cancer and Birth or Reproductive defect.
- Design of nozzles is poor.
- Dust blows out behind the cleaner.
7. Atrix – Backpack Vacuum Corded 8 Quart
Atrix, a brand, giving you service since 1981. From the beginning, Atrix is making a huge number of models of commercial vacuum. Their main is to give you a good quality vacuum that satisfies you with performance. By the time, they are using the latest .technology. They really believe in service, reliability and obviously in quality.
And the VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum is really charming and convenient. It is lightweight. It is safe with an adjustable belt loop. You can easily exchange between your left hand and right hand for carrying. I can say this is the best commercial vacuum in 2020 you will have lots of variation in cleaning.
- Weighs 10.3 lbs, dimensions of 12”*9”*20”. Suitable size to move.
- Multipurpose use- backpack blower works for both commercials as well as residential.
- Filtration in 4 stages.
- Very powerful 1400 WATT 12 AMP and 120 VOLT Vacuum Cleaner.
- Comfortable Fitting.
- Easy to use.
- Multipurpose use.
- Strong suction capability.
- Usable with both hand.
- Able to capture bed bugs to dust and dirt.
- Cheap Plastic.
- Short lasting.
- The power cord is not strong enough.
8. Oreck Commercial Upright Vacuum, Model – U2000R1
Oreck Commercial Vacuum is a vacuum, where you can expect what you wanted to have on a vacuum. Whenever you think about performance it is the best solution. It will make everything easy to clean your business spaces. This vacuum has a 12” cleaning path, which will help you to wash here and there. Powerful, High-speed and versatility is the main features of the Oreck Product.
- Easy to use fingerprint controller.
- Roller brush with high speed.
- Automatic filtration with inner bag.
- Weight only 9 pounds, so that easy to push and carry everywhere.
- Multi-type-floor cleaner.
- Lightweight, which is only 9 pounds.
- High Speed.
- Fingerprint controls.
- Non-Marring bumpers as well as soft wheels.
- Unexpansive cord when time to replace a damaged.
- A little bit noisy.
- Don’t work on the deep shag area rug.
9. ProTeam ProForce Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
It is best, it is one of the best All-Around Commercial Vacuum you will get in the vacuum industry. It is compact, lightweight and well designed. You will be able to use this in commercial as well as residential purpose. We can assure you that it will not disappoint your expectations. There is a high-performance dual motor with powerful suction. It will away soil and develop your indoor air quality. There is no awkward movement, no loss of suction. You are getting four levels of filtration to grasp dust. And the great Info is that you are getting 3-years warranty on labor, parts, motor, and molded body parts.
- Uncommon Cleaning- Model 1500Xp can be used in a tough area like under the bed. It is best for high pile carpet with an ultra-flexible
- Improve Air quality- Foul level of filtration purify your indoor air quality.
- Lightweight product for easy to use.
- 15-inch wide, low-profile cleaning heat.
- And Dual-Motor-System, which will enable you for powerful suction. It protects the power to both brush roller as well as suction motor.
- 50-foot extra-long power cord.
- No awkward movement.
- Dual-motor for soil extraction.
- Well, air circulation for indoor.
- The hose is weak at attach point.
- Not for woodworking.
10. Panasonic Vacuum Cleaner Upright
Here you are getting a noise-free commercial vacuum. You can use it for household also. It has a powerful 12-Amp motor as well as 15-Inch cleaning path. The Panasonic MC-UG471 offering you a motor protection system from saving dust and dirt.
This corded vacuum giving you dusting brush for Above the floor facilities. There are an automatic cord reel rewinds at the push of a button. It has the ability to adjust automatically for proper setting on any carpet. This vacuum has some extraordinary tools, that are Stretch Hose, Dusting Brush, Wand and so on. These tools will make your cleaning process fast, smooth and more powerful above the floor.
- HEPA Filtration-Enable you to capture small piece such as allergens, irritants, and pollutants to take care of a healthier indoor environment.
- Quickdraw Tool Attachment-It has exceptional tools like a stretch hose, two wands, crevice tool, and dusting brush.
- Powerful, noise-free
- Air turbine attached on-board.
- 15-Inch Cleaning path.
- HEPA Filter.
- Best for the household.
- Strong suction power.
- Auto carpet height adjustment system.
- Able to clean above-floor.
- Air turbine brush for removing pet hair.
- The power cord is short.
- Heavy to move.
What is the difference between Commercial vacuums and household vacuums?
Ans: If you want to differ between Commercial vacuum and Household vacuum, you will find enough. But main key differences are that Price, Versatility and Flexibility, Power and Durability.
The cost of household vacuum much cheaper than commercial vacuum. Commercial model has more features as its price is high. But Both of them has its own advantages.
Generally, Commercial one is more versatile than a residential vacuum. It can be used for sucking up dust and dirt as well as a large piece of trash.
If you talk about Power and Durability, as before commercial vacuum come first.
Lastly, whether you need a commercial vacuum or residential, both are perfect for individuals. The commercial is a big one which is not required for the household. On the other hand, Industrial spaces are big that’s why you can’t use a residential vacuum to a commercial area.
What to look for in your ideal commercial vacuum?
When you are thinking about buying a commercial vacuum you will have to keep in mind that it will have to be multi-usable. Think you have a warehouse, so you should have the consideration that this vacuum can pick up metal like a screw and hard materials.
So here are some key things that you will have to keep in mind such as sucking power, Long cord, Height adjustment, High speed, Usable by both hand and so on.
Vacuum cleaner type:
Vacuum Cleaner, the machine declared war against dust and dirt. Nowadays people using many kinds of vacuum. Within these, I’m listing some common vacuum cleaner which will find your local store.
Here they are:
- Carpet Sweeper.
- Surface Upholstery.
- Feature Bagged.
- Cordless and So on.
Bagged or bagless, which one should you buy!!!!
Both Bagged and Bagless vacuum have their own pros and cons. Everyone is demandable from their own side. Here we will make you show some differences between the bag and bagless vacuum. So, let’s go!
At first, let’s talk about Bagged vacuum. Bagged vacuum is known to be healthy. Not only it is taking dust and dirt inside it, but also it is not affecting your health when you are removing the debris because of technological development it has. Sometimes, bagged vacuum uses HEPA Filtration to grasp allergens around your home. And there are also some disadvantages of Bagged vacuum. Like, you have to buy bags often and so that your cost will increase. Another thing is that your vacuum’s performance will reduce as it will fill up.
Now let’s talk about Bagless vacuum. From the first, I want to say it is Eco-Friendly compared with a bagged vacuum. And by using a bagless vacuum, it will be easy for you to know when you should empty the container. Finally, I can say it is less expensive too.
What about the disadvantages of Bagless vacuum? Because of the process, a bagless vacuum takes dust and debris, you will have to be more conscious regarding maintenances. And it raises more exposure to allergens.
And finally, we presented to you some of the best commercial vacuum in the industry. Every product has its pros and cons. But the end of the story, it’s all up to you which one you will buy and best suitable vacuum for your commercial spaces.